Skip to main content

Weigl to Flick Call: I could hardly believe it

Jason Derulo - Wiggle feat. Snoop Dogg [Official Music Video] And look full of anticipation of the upcoming tasks on Saturday Israel and Tuesday in Holland.

At the moment the national coach called, Weigl was celebrating a teammate of Benfica Lisbon's birthday. "I could hardly believe it as I saw the name of Hansi Flick on my display," reveals the ex-Dortmund. In mind, he says, he had had the national team of course, especially after the successes with Benfica in the current Champions League season, "I have always hoped a bit wide. But I was still surprised. And extremely pleased."

I'm trying to tackle it to stay with me and do not go crazy.

Julian Weigl

Exactly this joy should and he wants to transport now during the training days in Frankfurt and with possible inserts. Flick has expressed, the six should show as a possible shadow man of Joshua Kimmich, special pressure but does not feel the returnee. "I'm trying to tackle it to stay with me and do not go crazy."

Weigl wants to demonstrate the well-known qualities in the game construction and pass game, but also providing proof that he has expanded his portfolio. Physically, he feels stronger, "I'm still the same player from the principle, but I have a few kilos, bodily born, try to be an aggressive duplexer. And I prepare more goals, have more penultimate passes. "

He has registered that his change from Dortmund to Portugal 2019 was assessed in this country. "I've noticed that," he says, "but I never saw that so. Benfica is the biggest club in the country, the pressure and expectation are therefore enormous, I was always convinced of this step."

Weigl wants to fight for his World Cup chance

Now weigl wants to prove to his comeback that the way over Benfica has personally ahead for him - and of course fighting for his World Cup chance. "I'm trying to show every day that I am an option for the World Cup squad that the coach can rely on me." The break in the DFB jersey was finally long enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram: Social Media for Disorder Offline

WhatsApp Messenger, or simply WhatsApp, is an American free software, cross-platform centralized immediate messaging (IM) as well as voice-over-IP (VoIP) solution possessed by Facebook , Inc. It permits users to send out text as well as voice messages, make voice and video calls, as well as share images, files, individual areas, and various other content. WhatsApp s client application runs on mobile phones however is likewise accessible from computer, as long as the individual s mobile phone continues to be connected to the Web while they use the desktop computer app. The service calls for a cellular mobile telephone number to join. In January 2018, WhatsApp released a standalone company app targeted at tiny company proprietors, called WhatsApp Service, to enable business to connect with consumers who use the basic WhatsApp client.The customer application was developed by WhatsApp Inc. of Hill View, The Golden State, which was gotten by Facebook in February 2014 for approximately US$ 1...

Kimmich about Bavaria s success tactics

That has not been acquired today because the opponent has previously played very well, Nagelsmann confessed after the 5: 1 triumph in Leverkusen at Dazn and was impressed by the performance of his protégés. We had incredibly many final situations in outstanding rooms. Leverkusen had very little access in the first half. The 34-year-old praised his four-center field in particular. Josh ( Kimmich, Note d. Red. ) was incredibly good, Thomas ( müller ) and Leroy ( Sané ) make it good for weeks in the half-rooms - and Leon ( goretzka ) was the key player because he has bound opponents. The trainer was also pleased to neutralize the enormous counterpart of the Werkself. Kimmich praises room layout Kimmich meanwhile found that the room layout was really good today. We had many players between the chains, just behind the six of the opponent, so we got pace, depth and goalkeeping. The international also said that he had his teammates such a strong appearance already admitted and he was by no...

The Last of United States remake reveals its visuals enhancements in a gameplay: this is the city of Expense

Beyond this, developers have likewise been clarifying the reasons that they think about The Last people: Part 1 is not a remaster, although revisiting this delivery has actually allowed to introduce pertinent uniqueness such as 60 ease of access alternatives that come close to the Experience to a great deal of players. This leads us to the novelty of today: a new gameplay released by Naughty Dog in which we take a trip the city of Expense , among the most characteristic locations of the shipment at first launched on PS3. Right here, Joel fulfills this character to ask for help, although he must lug out this accomplishment as he survives the contaminated and also listens to the acidic conversations between Bill and also Ellie. As a tip, it must be noted that The Last people: Part 1 makes use of the PS5 power to introduce an extra sensible AI, an irreversible fatality mode and qualities of the Dualsense command. And, to adapt the adventure to our tastes, from Naughty Dog addition...